Monday, July 14, 2014

Potted Plants

Hi Everyone! Today's card is for one of my wonderful neighbours. You see, I live by really great people, who like to help each other out. The other day I was out back with my daughter and my lovely neighbour stopped to say 'hello'. Somehow the conversation lead to flowers and the next thing you know we are in her backyard admiring her beautiful flowers. Then I ask her for advise on some of my own flowers. Well, that turned into her helping me re-pot some plants with her potting soil. So, I just had to make her a 'Thank You' card!

stampin up

Here is a close up of the center of the card so you can see the detail better. I wish there was a way to get the stem of the plants coming out of the dirt better. (I'm a bit of a perfectionist, if you didn't know already!)

The pots are actually made from a Quickutz die. Not sure if anyone remembers what those are! It is the ice cream tub, modified of course!

stampin up
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
 
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Rich Razzleberry, Real Red
 
Inks: Old Olive, Black Stazon, Daffodil Delight
 
Stamps: Summer Silhouettes, Papillon Potpourri, Tiny Tags (retired)
 
Accessories: Quickutz die, Itty Bitty Punch (retired), Dimensionals, Rhinestones, Tiny Tag Punch (retired), Small Butterfly Punch, Oval Framelit, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Glue Dots
 
If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message at stampingwithmarsha@gmail.com
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!
 
But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. (1 Peter 2:9)


No comments:

Post a Comment