Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Summer Anniversaries!

Hi Everyone! Did you miss me!? I know I haven't posted anything in a long time, truth be told, I haven't been in my craftroom in a long time! I finally got one card done the other day! Just one! I have many more to make, because August (hard to believe we are already at the end of July!) seems to have lots of Wedding Anniversaries in it. Here is the one I came up with the other day.

stampin up
 
I love looking at summer gardens, they are so full of colour. The inspiration for this card is from a garden full of Petunias. They were so beautiful, and I wanted to capture it forever.

Stampin' Up! supplies:

Paper: Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding, Rose Red

Inks: Pistachio Pudding, Black Stazon

Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Summer Silhouettes, Express Yourself (retired)

Accessories: Northren Flurry Embossing Folder (of the Rose red flowers), Petite Petals Flower Punch, Large and Small Butterfly Punch, Large Oval Punch, oval Scallop Punch, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message stampingwithmarsha@gmail.com

Happy Stamping!
Marsha



If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!
 
For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. (2 Timothy 1:7)



No comments:

Post a Comment