Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A Flower for all Seasons

Hi Everyone! Today's card is another one using the Brick Wall embossing folder. I love it! So much fun to mix all the colours together. This time I paired it with one of my favorite stamp sets, A Flower for all Seasons. It has been retired for some time now, but I just love it. I mean, just look at that little lady bug! Too cute!

Hearth and Home stampin up

I made the curtains by embossing another piece of vellum using a striped embossing folder, which I put under the vellum that I attached to the window frame (make sense?) and behind that is a piece of Cajun Craze cardstock because I didn't want the brick showing through.

Hearth and home stampin up

I used dimensionals for the window frame and the flower pots, I didn't want everything to be flat. It adds more character this way. I wanted to add the sentiment to the outside, but nothing looked right. So, I just stamped the inside of the card!

I hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions let me know!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! Canada and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment